Friday, July 10, 2009

KoK Site Changes

All,

A few days ago, I realized I'm getting bored with Kal's banal ranting: "Blah, Kimball's little gray men, Don Ecker threatened me, Randle is a real Colonel, Royce has a Hall of Fame, blah-blah-blah."

Well, to re-Kal-cify myself, I gave the website a shot in the arm.

Specifically, I made the following changes:
  • Blog header's byline to honour the David Bowie tribute
  • I added a bit of advertising (no one patroned the Kal store, but I have "make a penny" from this effort as a personal goal)
  • A search function for parsing the blog's posts

I also added a poll - "Where did you first experience Kal?". Please chime in - it's more interesting to learn more about our group.


Naturally, I do this for my fellow Korffers, who I also suspect are growing tired with Kal.

I laugh how I still enjoy decent anonymity. Only Paul Kimball knows my real name and face since his visit to Prague. Luckily, I'm not as famous as Paul, so I have little to lose (except Kal's vengeful childplay).

No comments:

Search the Blog