Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Videos need cleaning" - Google

If anyone happened to notice, the "Kult of Kal" video is no longer available, as of earlier today.

Google is disabling videos which use copyrighted music or images. And I just got an e-mail warning me that the "Kult of Kal" video is now blocked since it is "lacking the necessary copyright authorization."

Fair enough. If I remember right, the video plays a bit of the Superman theme (when Kal stands up to proudly show off his new t-shirt, depicting how his brother was really shot).

No worries. At some point, hopefully soon, I will remaster the video (minus the Superman tune) and repost it. And now that I'm thinking of it, I had better do the same cleaning up of the 2nd video which plays some of Jethro Tull's Aqualung.

Kal - you've got a reprieve for a few days. Enjoy.

No comments:

Search the Blog